Frac Gate Valves
• Forged Body and Bonnet.
• Low operation torque under pressure.
• Metal to metal sealing gate-to-seat and the seat-to-body.
• Ball screw stem when manual operation.
• Bi-directional FLS-R style slab gate valve for high pressure
• Flanged and studded outlet are available.
• The stem packing is a pressure energized seal and can resist severe Temp. and fluids.
• Critical application from 10000 psi to 20000 psi pressure.
Frac valves-gate valves is a type of large bore gate high pressure valve which were improved from Cameron FLS-R gate valve, it's the main component of frac tree, the frac valve is often used on the top of the wellhead on high pressure oil well, can do the frac job for isolating the fluid from the well.